Bookkeeping and Preparing for Your Accountant
Imagine, if your quarterly VAT returns were submitted well ahead of the deadline, and at the end of your financial year you picked up your accounting file and it all looked perfect! It was neatly and concisely filed, either electronically or in a ring-binder. All of your receipts had been electronically scanned. Your project expenses were allocated to each project, and you could access all of this through the internet, or through an icon on your smartphone! Ready to send to your accountant.
No more late nights and burning the candle at both ends. This could be you! With a glow of self-congratulation at the end of the financial year as those around you panic, scrabbling together their paperwork!
- Dedicated qualified accounting technician – Level 4 AAT
- Xero Partner
- Quickbooks Pro-Advisor
- Quarterly VAT return submission
- Accounts preparation
- Excel analytics
- Database reporting
- Contacting clients regarding unpaid invoices
- Generating and sending out quotes in a timely manner
- Generating invoices
- Sending client invoice statements